Win $1500 worth of BFGoodrich tyres
That's right, any review submitted and approved on Tyre Review has the chance to win $1500 worth of tyres from our current sponsor, BFGoodrich. This competition is a game of skill, and the best review, as deemed by our judges, will win the prize.
Reviews will be judged based on the quality of the submission, including the written component and any images associated. The judges decision is final.
Of course, terms and conditions do apply, please see below for more information.
Win $1500 worth of BFGoodrich tyres' Competition Terms & Conditions:
1. Information on how to enter the ‘Win $1500 worth of BFGoodrich tyres’ Promotion (‘Promotion’) forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over.
3. Employees (and their immediate families) of Tyrereview.com.au (the ‘Promoter’) and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
4. The Promotion commences on 10 December 2017 and ends at 5:00pm AEDST on 28 February 2018 ('Promotional Period').
5. To enter, individuals must visit the internet site tyrereview.com.au, enter a complete review which is then approved.
6. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winners. The winner will be chosen based on the quality of review provided for informational purposes, not necessarily the length nor thoroughness. Judges will be selected by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
7. One (1) entry is allotted per qualified review.
8. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
9. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant. The Promoter reserves the right to request the winner to provide proof of identity, and/or proof of entry validity in order to claim the Prize. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the Prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
10. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries not received by the Promoter or delays in the delivery due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
11. The judges will select the winner at Tyrereview.com.au, 4/160 Bungana Way, Cambridge TAS on 6 March 2018 at 10:00am AESDT.
12. The winner will be notified in writing by email within two (2) business days of the draw, and their name will be published online at https://www.facebook.com/tyrereview/ within two days of acknowledgement from the winner.
13. Should the winner not acknowledge their win by email or phone call within 48 hours of the email being sent, their win shall be forfeit and the second place getter will be contacted. This process will continue until a winner is declared.
14. The Promoter’s decision is final and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the Promotion result.
15. The selected entry as determined by the judges will win the Prize, being: (a) Four tyres up to a $1500 value from BFGoodrich Tires. These tyres will be shipped to the winner from the manufacturer, and the prize does NOT cover fitting and balancing.
16. The winner is responsible for all other expenses associated with fitting the tyres to their vehicle, including those incurred for fitting, balancing and disposal of the old tyres.
17. The Prize, or any unused portion of the Prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
18. If the winner does not take the Prize (or an element of the Prize) by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the Prize (or that element of the Prize) will be forfeited.
19. If the Prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize for a prize of equal or specified value, subject to Tasmanian State Government Regulations.
20. The Prize will be awarded to the person named in the entry.
21. Should an entrant’s contact details change during the Promotional Period, it is the entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to the Promoter.
22. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter. In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders the Promoter’s ability to proceed with the Promotion on the dates and in the manner described in these terms and conditions, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the Promotion and recommence it from the start on the same conditions, subject to any written directions given under State Regulation.
23. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the internet service provider used.
24. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the Promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
25. If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, subject to any written direction given under Tasmanian State Government Regulation.
29. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
30. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (‘Non-Excludable Guarantees’). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
31. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) taking/use of and/or participation in the prize.
32. As a condition of accepting the prize, the winner must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
33. The Promoter collects personal information (‘PI’) in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such PI to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this PI. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the PI for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
34. The Promoter is Tyrereview.com.au (ABN 39 614 781 047).