We want to hear about your experiences with tyres, but we also want to make sure that all reviews meet a minimum standard, and talk about the tyres rather than prices and tyre outlets. So, when you’re writing your review, please keep these guidelines in mind:
- Write a review that you yourself would find helpful if you were reading reviews.
- No rude words, hate speech or spiteful remarks. Puns are encouraged, though.
- No phone numbers, email addresses or websites.
- No discussion of price, availability, or ordering options, or 4-for-3 deals.
- No discussion of tyre shops and/or where you bought the tyres from.
- To enter any competitions, you must leave a genuine review of tyres that you are using or have used in the past. Don’t beg for a set of free tyres in your review, as that’ll invalidate your entry.
- To enter any competitions, you must leave a genuine review of tyres that you are using or have used in the past.
- Don’t beg for a set of free tyres in your review, as that’ll invalidate your entry.
- You don’t have to give a positive review to be eligible for any prizes or giveaways, for example, if you are leaving a negative review, put some effort into explaining why you don’t like your tyres and wouldn’t recommend them to other drivers.
Note that we have a live filter that will check reviews as you go to submit them, and it will flag any elements that don’t appear to fit. You’ll be free to go back and change the review if this happens. Once a review is submitted, one of our team will review the review and accept or reject it based on our guidelines and the content.
If your review is rejected, don’t take it personally, just take a look at our guidelines and take another swing at it.